Things are great here at Northland. I love the atmoshpere, and friendliness of everyone. This place has really exceeded my expectations, and I’m looking forward to classes starting.
I’m going to be general in this post because honestly, there’s so much that’s happened in the past 3 days that I could have enough to write about that it would be by far my longest post ever.
Just some highlights:
- I’m majoring in Tribal Missions and minoring in Spanish
- I sleep with a black guy (our bunk beds are pushed together)
- the computer lab went quiet when the professor walked in as I was on the podium teaching the students how to log in to their account
- I have the funnest/craziest room (a poll taken by “The Unofficial ‘That’s what everyone says’ Association”
- I’m taking 20 credits this semester
- Northland food is officially worse that Bob Jones food
- If you go outside without a coat, you’re gonna be cold; and if you have a coat, you’re still gonna be cold
- Quiet foriegn guys are way older than they look, and there’s more to them than what you see…..don’t let em fool you.
That about wraps it up. Tomorrow starts classes, and throughout the week I’ll be assigned things like societies, campus families, ect. I’ve decided to join Spurgeon, they seem like the best fit for me.